- SEED Scholarship – (Success, Engagement, Education, Determination)
- Special Programs with Scholarship Opportunities
- Council of Three Rivers American Indian Center-Job Training and Scholarships
- Emergency Scholarships
- External Scholarships
- Graduation Awards
- Lehigh Valley Military Affairs Council Scholarship
- Morgan Foundation Scholarships
- Morgan Guest Student Scholarship
- Morgan Scholarship – Beyond LCCC
- Morgan Success Scholarship
- Student Emergency Fund
- Scheller Family Foundation Scholarship
- Veterans Special Emergency Reserve Fund (V-SERF)
- Transfer Scholarships
Lehigh Carbon Community College offers a variety of scholarships every year for qualified students. Scholarships are awarded for academic achievement or may be based on financial need. Some are need-based, program-specific or demographic-specific.
Step 1 – Apply for Admission
You must be admitted as a student into one of our eligible degree or certificate programs to be considered for a scholarship. If you haven’t, apply now!
Step 2 – Complete FAFSA
In order to be considered for a scholarship, your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be completed. Learn more about applying here.
Step 3 – Log into your student portal* to complete the LCCC General Scholarship Application
Use the filter to assist you in determining which scholarships are available.
*Please note, you are required to log into your student portal account to apply for scholarships.
For more information contact the Foundation Office at email@example.com or call 610-799-1711.
For scholarship opportunities outside of LCCC, we recommend using the website Fastweb.com.
College faculty and staff may apply for College and Foundation scholarships and may be eligible for Foundation scholarships covering fees and books. Eligibility for funding may be limited based upon financial need and the scholarship criteria and donor restrictions. If scholarship funding is limited to tuition and fees, the tuition waiver may restrict eligibility or reduce the amount of the scholarship funds. Employees will receive no preferential treatment in the awarding of a scholarship.